* Refreshing consumers since 1972
* SOLD mostly around Kyushu (southern Japan)
* STRONG carbonation
* DRY aftertaste
* GOOD mixer with Shochu/vodka (company website really says this)
* 350ml/12oz can serving
* JPY 58 per can
* At today’s exchange rate, that’s about:
* USD 0.51
* CAD 0.69
* AUD 0.72
* NZD 0.78
* EUR 0.47
* GBP 0.37
* SGD 0.72
* MYR 2.13
* THB 18.27
* We translated this information from the manufacturer’s website.
* Photos credit: originaljdmguy, googleimages, Leung Cho Pan
* For even more details/photos, go here
* SHARE with someone who needs this.
* WHAT kinds of JDM stuff do YOU want to see here? Leave a comment!
* This product and the three-diamonds logo is registered by food/beverage products manufacturer Konyusha Company, and is not related to Mitsubishi Motors nor the international Mitsubishi business conglomerate. Sorry to disappoint. But still cool, right?