In the 90s, Burapi (Brad Pitt’s nickname in Japan) was all over TV hawking Edwin blue jeans and the Honda Integra. There were several versions of the Integra commercial, links below. Feverishly high-energy and totally random, he finishes off each ad with tagline of “Integra, Nottegra, HONDA!!” WTF…
T-shirts and ice cream:
Behind the scenes / making of:
* Authentic JDM parts and accessories
* Rare/discontinued Japan-only toys, apparel, dealer goods
* Worldwide shipping
* Available shortly!
* Keep checking back!
* Renowned Japanese die-cast minicar manufacturer Tomica also released 1/64 scale minicars made of 100% chocolate.
* Individual units retailed for JPY 525 at a local Toys-R-Us in the Tokyo suburbs.
* At today’s exchange rate, that’s about USD 4.40, CAD 5.85, AUD 5.90, NZD 6.60, EUR 3.95, GBP 3.10.
* ↑ “Good buy!” or “Goodbye!” ?
Mitsubishi dealers sold an extremely limited amount of these.
Check out the official catalog pics below.
more ↓ Continue reading