* ONLY just 21,456km/13,330mi actual (wow!!)
* BELONGS in museum or time capsule
* IMMACULATE black & silver two-tone paint
* 2.0L and 5MT
* PRISTINE condition
* SUPER clean exterior
* SUPER clean interior
* FAIRLY clean underbody (tiny spot of rust)
* NOTSO clean engine bay (no problems, just dirty)
* URETHANE rear spoiler like new (still soft!)
* SO 80s liftback louvers
* SO 80s T-bar roof
* DUNLOP Ensave tires
* RARE zenki black interior
* ROADLEGAL (has valid “sha-ken” cert) Continue reading →
* Renowned Japanese die-cast minicar manufacturer Tomica also released 1/64 scale minicars made of 100% chocolate.
* Individual units retailed for JPY 525 at a local Toys-R-Us in the Tokyo suburbs.
* At today’s exchange rate, that’s about USD 4.40, CAD 5.85, AUD 5.90, NZD 6.60, EUR 3.95, GBP 3.10.
* ↑ “Good buy!” or “Goodbye!” ?
* Author: Shuichi Shigeno (Initial D creator)
* Title: Tonneru wo Nuketara Sky Blue (a.k.a. First Summer in Love)
* Release date: 1992 (Initial D: 1995)
* Number of volumes: Just this one book. (Initial D: forty eight).
* Plot: Girl likes boy. They start dating. Boy aloof and distant. Boy starts part-time job. Meets new girl at work. Likes new girl. Drama, love, and a big car chase: AE86 vs Z32.
Impulse Purchase Alert!! There’s this used bookstore I walk past every morning on the way to work. One day, they had this bulk set just laying on the ground outside in the bargain bin. It was in clean condition and at less than one dollar (USD) per book! I just HAD to get it. If it were you, would YOU have been able to resist the cheapness??